The European Chamber of Digital Commerce provides leading solutions for leaders. Our partners enjoy world-class management and technology advisory, global investor and client introductions, authoritative industry whitepapers, and an international Court of Arbitration.
The Digital Future Board Room is a problem-solving roundtable for experts to provide key direction on critical issues shaping our digital future. This event series is televised on CNNMoney Switzerland before an invited audience.
Location: Hotel Seehof Davos in The Stübli
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
11:00AM-12:30PM: Digital Future Board Room televised by CNNMoney Switzerland
12:30PM-2:00PM: International Women Business Leaders Networking Reception
In cooperation with Women in Sustainable Finance, the European Chamber of Digital Commerce will host an event during The World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on January 23, 2020, on the topic of “Unlocking Global Corporate Performance With a Family-Friendly Business Code”.
This event will be followed by the International Women Business Leaders Networking Reception hosted by Avandis Consulting.
TOPIC: Research at Cambridge University reveals that a values-driven business ethos yields higher profit than greed-driven. How does this shift in attitude and governance transform businesses and improve quality of life? How does it empower women in leadership, promote sustainability, and grow the global economy?
In this televised event, global leaders gather at a roundtable to share their expertise. Their perspectives will inform new “family friendly” standards in global corporate governance in a shift towards more healthy and sustainable business practices.
- Edith Aldewereld – Founder, Women in Sustainable Finance
- Marianne Fassbind – Editor of Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen
- Faisal Saleh Hayat – FIFA Strategic Committee
- Bob Juchter van Bergen Quast – CEO, European Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Christa Markwalder – President of the Swiss National Council (2016)
- Dr. Mohammad Saeed – Senior Advisor, International Trade Centre
- Karina Storingaard – Co-founder, ThinkYellow
- Roger Studer – Head of Investment Banking, Bank Vontobel AG
- Tanya Woods – CEO, Canadian Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Ria Persad, Moderator – President, European Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Bank Vontobel AG
- EXPO 2027
- Great North Labs
- Impact Network
- Pink Lion AI
- StatWeather Institute
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce in The Netherlands
- United Global Capital
The European Chamber of Digital Commerce is an activity of the Swiss Chamber of Commerce in The Netherlands, founded in 1933. Previous attendees of our events have included the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of The Netherlands, Swiss Ambassadors to The Netherlands, Dutch Ambassadors to Switzerland, President of the Bank for International Settlements in Switzerland, and President of the Central Bank of The Netherlands.
For information on opportunities to speak, sponsor, or attend, contact us.